Yarn Live at The Fountain House on 2010-03-20
Source: Sbd + Joesephson C42 and AKG 414 XLS (onstage) >
Tascam HD-P2/Edirol R-4 Pro > 24/96 > wavelab 5 > izotope ozone >
r8brain pro > 16744.1 wave
s1t01. Down On Your Luck
s1t02. Woman On The Interstate
s1t03. Can't Slow Down
s1t04. Alone On The Weekend > NYC Found *
s1t05. Music's Only Outlaw *
s1t06. Bad Bad Man *$
s1t07. Wanted To Get High *$
s1t08. Bars Don't Look Too Friendly *$
s1t09. Dear Mama, I'm So Sorry *$
s1t10. Tennessee *$
s1t11. Yodel Lay *$
s1t12. Empty Pockets *$
s1t13. Roadhouse *$@
s1t14. No Future Together
s1t15. Christopher Street
s1t16. Don't Break My Heart Again > drums > Don't Break My Heart Again
s1t17. Cat and Mouse
* w/ Tim Carbone on fiddle
$ w/ John Skehan - mandolin
@ w/ Andrew Altman on bass
s1t17. Cat and Mouse *$
Collection YarnMusicBand/Artist YarnVenue The Fountain HouseLocation Newton NJSource Sbd + Joesephson C42 and AKG 414 XLS (onstage) > Tascam HD-P2/Edirol R-4 Pro > 24/96Lineage wavelab 5 > izotope ozone > r8brain pro > 16744.1 waveTaped by BgreenTransferred by Bgreen
- Huge thanks to yarn for allowing us to do these recording. Support the band,
go see a show, buy a cd.
- Thanks to Mike Partridge for being so accomadating with the board patch and
allowing me to set up onstage.
- Thanks to Tim, John, and Andrew for letting us record. Fantastic people, thanks guys!
- This is probably one of my favorite yarn shows ever.
- Recorded, Mixed, and mastered by Bgreen
April 15, 2011
One not to be passed on
Wonderful show and recording. These guys sound great together!